RinseKit PRO + Touchless Auto Nozzle Bundle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The 3.5 gallon PRO is RinseKit's first battery-pressurized model, boasting a consistent high pressure spray that lasts for up to 6 minutes. Simply pour water into the top fill cap, press the power button and spray. Built to last, the PRO’s battery can be used for over 3 months before needing to be recharged and has a battery life of 3-5 years.
• Battery Powered Pressurization- Pressurized water at the push of a button! No hose adapters or pumps required (12V lead acid battery)
• 3.5 Gallon Capacity- For longer showers and spray times (up to 6:00 continuously)
• Superior Pressurization- Get the same high pressure spray as your garden hose anywhere the job takes you
• Easily Fillable with Hot or Cold Water- Top-fill cap allows for filling from any water source
• 5 Setting Spray Nozzle- Settings include jet, mist, center, flat, and shower + 6-foot-long nylon hose
• On-the-Go Power- 12-volt battery plug allows for charging of external devices anywhere
Auto Nozzle details
• Mounts Anywhere - Quick-release suction cup allows for mounting on most surfaces
• Motion Activated - Have access to running water at the wave of a hand
• Easy Connection - Easily clips to PRO via Quick Connect
• Hot or cold water - Holds a wide range of water temps - 33 F - 120 F
PRO Measurments & Specs
Capacity: 3.5 gallons
Dimensions: 14"L x 11.5"W x 17"H
Weight: 13 lbs empty | 42 lbs full
External bucket materials: 100% recycleable High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and Polypropylene (PP), BPA free
Internal battery type: 12V sealed lead acid
How it Works
Attach the Auto Nozzle to the RinseKits' hose. Mount the nozzle to create a convenient portable washing station anywhere.
Motion-detecting Auto Nozzle despenses water at the wave of a hand.
Setting up the Auto Nozzle with the PRO
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Auto Nozzle work?
The Auto Nozzle has a motion sensor located on the front of the device. To trigger the sensor, wave your hands within 4 inches of the nozzle and water will dispense. Make sure that the RinseKit logo is always positioned at the top of the nozzle, as the sensor and USB charging port are not waterproof.
How many settings does the Auto Nozzle have?
The Auto Nozzle has one setting, the flow of the spray is comparable to that of a standard kitchen faucet. When the PRO is full, the Auto Nozzle will spray/flow for approximately 4 minutes.
Want a full list of FAQs?
Fraud protection ensures all transactions are confidential
Orders processed daily, Monday - Friday
Free & Easy Returns
Offered within 30 days of purchase
Here For You
Attentive reps available Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm