Our Return Policy is effective 30 days after receiving your RinseKit. A return will not be approved after the 30-day window. To be eligible for a return, your item:
• Must have a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Must be within the first 30 days of purchase.
• Must be approved by our team. If not approved, a refund will not be issued.
To return your product, you must contact our customer service team BEFORE you ship your returned item. All return(s) must be approved by our team. If not approved, a refund will not be issued. We are not responsible for any returns sent to us without express permission from our customer service team.
• We are unable to provide shipping box(es) for items being returned. You, the customer, are responsible for supplying a box to ship your unit back to us.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 3-5 business days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you were approved for a refund and haven’t received it yet:
• First, check your bank account again.
• Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and are within the warranty period. An exchange is not the same as a refund/return. If you need to exchange your item, please fill out our warranty form here. Exchanges and replacements are only available for items of equal or lesser value.