PRO Immersion Heater for PRO Model
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
• Heating on the Go - Heats the water in RinseKit PRO up to 110 degrees by connecting to 12 Volt power cord or Trailer Hitch power cord
• LED Top Display Panel - Color coded indicator lights reflect the heater's system and warning signs
• Stainless Steel Rod - Corrosion resistant probe screws into the drain port of the RinseKit
• Safety Shut Off - The heater will automatically turn off when water reaches 110 degrees F
• 8 Foot Long Cord - Makes it easy to store almost anywhere while connected to power
• Compatible with the RinseKit PRO
Amps & Wattage
12 volt plug:
• Pulls 120 watts & 10 AMPS
Trailer hitch plug:
• Pulls 266 watts & 20 AMPS
How it Works
Ensure your unit is at least half full with water & insert the rod into the top opening.
Attach either the 12V or trailer hitch plug to your vehicle.
Water will gradually heat on the way to your destination.
hot tips & best practices
Here are our tips to get the most out of the Immersion Heater:
• Start Warm - Fill the RinseKit with warm water to start; the higher the starting temp, the quicker it will heat up. When not in use, store the RinseKit in your car to prevent heat from escaping.
• Mix It Up - While heating, mix up the water in the RinseKit to even out the temperature.
• No Trailer Hitch? No Problem. – Alternatively, the included 12v cord can be used to heat up the water in your RinseKit. Keep in mind that the 12v draw is significantly less than the trailer hitch and it will take longer for the water to heat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PRO Immerson Heater?
The PRO Immersion Heater is our newest option for hot water on the go. Powered by your vehicle, the heating probe will gradually heat the water inside of your PRO on the way to your destination.
How long will it take to heat the water in the PRO?
Depending on the temperature of the water inside of your PRO and the temperature of your surroundings, the degrees stated below may vary.
The 12v plug will gradually heat the water in the PRO by about 13° every hour. The trailer hitch plug will heat by about 24° an hour.
How does the PRO Immersion Heater work?
The PRO Immersion heater comes with 2 power cords; one with a 12 Volt plug and one for a trailer hitch. The heater will run off of your cars’ battery. For best results, we recommend initially filling you unit with warm water and then inserting your heater.
Warning: The heater will heat as long as it is connected to a power source. Unplug the 12v or trailer hitch plug from your vehicle when your engine is off. Your car battery will drain if the plug stays connected.
Want a full list of FAQs?
Fraud protection ensures all transactions are confidential
Easy & Free Returns
Offered within 30 days of purchase
Here For You
Attentive reps available Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm